Gloria Dei is inviting you to Adult Ed and Bible Study via a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Time (Adult Ed): Sunday at 9 AM Pacific Tme (last class 06/13, then recess)
Time (Bible Study): Wednesdays at 10 AM Pacific Time (in recess)
To join, click here. If asked, the Meeting ID is 886 4907 3825 and the password is Gloria.
- When you join the first time, you will normally be asked to download and install a Zoom zipfile. So it’s a good idea to start 10 minutes early.
- Click on the file and Zoom will install.
- Once Pastor joins the meeting, you’ll be given a choice to join the audio i.e. listen by computer or by phone. Generally you’ll click “Join Audio Conference by Computer” but you don’t have to and can call into one of the numbers below. Note that if you don’t have a microphone on your device, you can still listen but won’t be able to talk. In this case, you may want to call in using one of the phone numbers below.
- Then to start the video, click “Start video” in the lower left corner of the screen. Ignore this step if you do not want to be seen during the meeting i.e. this turns on your webcam.
- TABLETS & PHONES: Instead you may be prompted to load the Zoom app. It is the same idea, just follow the directions.
If you’d like to watch a video about joining a Zoom meeting, click here. If you’d like to test your connection in advance, try this.
Even if you don’t have or want to use the computer, you can listen in by dialing:
+1 301 715 8592 or
+1 669 900 9128
If asked, the Meeting ID and password is the same as above.
If you have difficulties or want to provide feedback, email: firstname.lastname@example.org